Saturday 29 September 2012

Bits and Pieces


Hi all, sorry I have not posted in a long time, everything just got a bit hectic and crazy as it usually is towards the end of a term, But I am finally on a two week break!!!! now I get to focus on relaxing, catching up with friends, and working on Miniatures!
I have finally put the undercoat on the shop, and I will be painting the colours on soon. 
I just thought I would put up a few photos of some of the things I have collected for the shop.
Most things I got Given as a gift, Like this table, it has a clearer photo down the bottom, but it is very pretty!!!
It has some very cute things on it, on the end, where the lace is, is a tiny pair of women's shoes, with a small heel, then up on the table you will find, A small pair of seamstress glasses, some scissors, a measuring tape, and lots of other little things, Its so cute how people put so much thought into making miniature things like that!


Here I have a cash register, Thread and Ribbon, some more gifts I recieved, We thought it would be a good idea to put life size thread there, just to show how little the miniature thread is, is in comparison to the ball of thread.


Here is a more detailed photo of the table, unfortunately the glasses are hard to see, but they are there on top of the tape measure. 


I will be getting the lights to go in soon, but mum will do that for me as I probably would be no good!! I will post after I have painted the shop and show you some more of my collection of things!!
mimi xoxo




16 comments:

  1. Great job, Mia. I love that there's so much detail on that table!
    Can't wait to see the painted shop...
    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, miss Mimi,

    we have a problem when I try to comment on your blog and you haven't signed out!!

    Okay......nice work, you know I love that table, the tiny tape measure and the pin cushion, it's so pretty, I just love the colours of the fabric bolts underneath.

    Well done on the photos too.

    Ml Fi ( mum ) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Hey Mia! You've already collected some wonderful miniatures for your shop. Lovely to see all the details and yes, I saw the glasses ;)!! I would love to see your painted shop, have you already decided what kind of color you use for it?
    Of what period will your shop be: Victorian, Edwardian, modern time etc.? I love the pastel colors, will you definately use soft colors for the shop and the miniatures?
    Have a great two week break! Greetings, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ilona, thankyou, i have decided the colours that i want for the shop, almost like a frenchy, browny kinda thing, i know im not very good with colours.... i will put up a pic of the painted shop ASAP!! i have finally decided it will be a modern, a vintage shop perhaps with lots of cool things coming from the 30's all the way up to the 70's maybe? not 100% sure
      mimi xo

      Delete
    2. Hey Mia, that will be great: modern and everything "retro", it is the fashion trend over here now. Trendy are stuff and fashion with a wink to the 30's all the way up to the 90's!! Coincidental I was commenting on your Mom's blogpost and I just thought I go and see if Mia had answered my questions. And you did, thank you.
      I hope you'll forgive my bad knowledge of the English language ;)!!
      I love to see your blogpost with your painted shop, I'll wait until I get an update of it.
      Greetings, Ilona

      Delete
  5. What cool stuff you have managed to collect! How do you keep from losing it all? --everything is SO tiny! I dropped the armrest of a chair on my kitchen floor once and I didn't find it until a few days later --on my bed! (Must have been one of the dogs, I guess)...

    Don't forget to at least watch your mom wire your shop, so you will be able to do it yourself, next time. It's not as difficult as it seems and if I can manage it, ANY one can do it :) Good luck with the painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot john! i think i might watch mum do the lighting its good o learn these things.
      mimi xo

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your first post, Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mia, you have collected some really lovely bits and pieces for the shop, which will all prove very useful to any future shopkeeper that works inside!! ;)

    It's going to look great in the shop, good luck with the painting, and I agree with John, you should watch mum doing the wiring!!

    Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mia,
    It's great to see a new post. You really ahve a colelction of beutiful pieces. Good choices. I look forward to seeing everything put together. It will be awsome.
    Look forward to seeing more. And don't be afraid of lighting...Never show fear to miniatures :).
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giac! i look forward to seeing it myself hehehehe.
      mimi xo

      Delete
  9. Hi Mia,Love your project,It'll be amazing!! Miniregards from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. บาคาร่า pantip บาคาร่าพ่อเซียน สูตรบาคาร่าฟรี ถูกต้องแม่นยำสูงสุด ใช้ได้จริง


    เกมพนันสุดได้รับความนิยมจะเป็นเกมเดิมพะนไหนไปมิได้ ถ้าเกิดไม่ใช้ บาคาร่า 2020 เกมพนันที่ได้รับความนิยมของนักเสี่ยงโชคทั้งประเทศ เกมพนันที่เล่นง่าย ทำเงินให้นักเสี่ยงโชคได้ปเ็นอปิ้งดี แถมยังสามารถมอบความสนุกให้นักเสี่ยงโชคได้อีกด้วย เกมพนันจำพวกนี้ข้อตกลงการเล่นก็ไม่สลับซับซ้อน สำหรับนักการพนันมือใหม่ที่ต้องการเล่นเกมเิมพันจำพวกนี้ก็มิได้ยากเหมือนอย่างที่คิดจ้ะ อย่ากล้วว่าคุณจะทำเงินจากเกมพนันจำพวกนี้มิได้ ต้องการให้มาทดลองพนันดูซินะคะ เพราะเหตุว่าเกมพนัน บาคาร่าออนไลน์ บางทีอาจจะเป็นเกมพนันที่คุณสามารถทำเป็นดี และก็ทำเงินจากมันได้ดิบได้ดีที่สุดก็เป็นไปได้ เล่นบาคาร่าออนไลน์



    พึงพอใจสอบถามรายละเอียดอื่นๆเหมาะไลน์แอด ID: @ufa98v2

    ReplyDelete